- Cut 1 aubergine into 1cm cubes, put in a colander, sprinkle with salt. Stand 30 mins. Rinse then dry.
- Fry 1 chopped onion, 1 crushed garlic clove and 1 sliced celery stalk in 2 tbsp olive oil for 5 mins.
- Add 1 seeded and diced green pepper, 2 diced courgettes, 2 diced carrots and the aubergine and fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in a 400g can of tomatoes, 300ml vegetable stock, 3 tbsp chopped basil, salt and pepper, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend 1 tbsp cornflour with 1 tsp cold water, stir in and cook for 3 minutes.
- Spoon a quarter of the vegetable sauce in a 1.2 litre ovenproof dish.
- Grate 175g vegetarian cheddar, sprinkle 25g over sauce and cover with 4 sheets of lasagne. Repeat twice, spoon over rest of sauce.
- Mix 450ml Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp chopped basil, 1 beaten egg, 25g of the grated cheese, and season. Spread over the top, scatter over 50g lightly toasted pine nuts and rest of cheese.
- Bake at 200C/400F for 45 minutes.
JennifersLasagna (last edited 2020-11-21 18:12:40 by DesmondRivet)